The Electric House WebProject consists of the following general phases:
1. Design of a Website
2. Create and Publish a Website on the Internet
3. Presentation of your Webpages
- Each team will create one website.
- Only team members will share the password.
- Number of Webpages: At least three pages.
Main Page: the file must be named: index
This page should contain an introduction to your project, objectives,
team members, etc.
- Subdirectories, minimum of two:
1. Physics page: the file must be named: physics
This page should contain the physics background of DC circuits
2. Project page: the file must be named: house
This page should contain a description of your project and a picture
of your house. Team members appearance on picture is optional.
WEBSITE EXAMPLE: You can check this website to have an idea of what is expected on this project. *(NOTE: You may NOT copy info from this site!) 3. Links:
- Each website should have at least three links to related resources.
- No unrelated links are allowed i.e. commercial sites, music, personal
- The only exception relates to the Yahoo Geocities add banner. 4. Use of Copyrighted Materials No webpage may include materials that were created by another person without written permission to quote such materials by the creator of
such material; this includes text, images, and data published on the
Internet and copyrighted.