ROCKET POWER POINT PRESENTATIONS
1. Prepare a Power Point Presentation (PPT) on Rocket topic.
You can find very good tutorials online:
2. Your PPT should contain a minimum of 10 slides including title and bibliography slides.
3. Include at least 6 pictures and/or drawings. Every picture should contain its source (URL) in small font type.
4. Hand-in your PPT in a PC formatted diskette with your name and topic name.
TOPICS AND LINKS
1. History of Rockets
2. Rocket Principles: Newton's Three Laws of Motion
3. Model Rockets: Introduction to Model Rocketry, Components of a Typical Model Rocket (with explanations), Altitudes of a Model Rocket
4. Typical Flight of a Model Rocket: Forces during Powered Flight, Forces during Coasting Flight and Forces during Recovery.
5. Rocket Propulsion, Rocket Engines, Rocket Engine Performance
6. Forces: Weight, Lift, Drag and Thrust.
7. Weight Determination, Center of Gravity, Center of Pressure and Stability of a Model Rocket.
Our class page with lots of Model Rocket links.